The AdvanceFit Advantage:
AdvanceFit single use gloves are made using a premium synthetic nitrile compound, NOT Natural Rubber Latex. The patented design is contoured starting at the DIP joint of the fingers to help the glove stay snug to the fingertips. Unlike traditional single use gloves that have a tendency to expand and interfere with the users work task, and will conform to fit the fingertip.
Manufactured using only listed materials and levels outlined in the Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR), parts 170-199. Product conforms to ASTM D6319 and EN 455.
Manufacturing process in compliance with ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
• Fingertips feature CCF (Contoured Compression Fit) technology.
• A patented design that is contoured at the distal interphalangeal joint, the joint closest to the fingertip. This technology allows the fingertips to stay in place for extended use.
• A smooth index, middle finger and thumb with a textured ring and little finger.
• Powder Free Nitrile Exam grade
• Non-sterile, single use
• Class One Medical Device
• Beaded cuff for added strength
• Available in sizes: Small through 2XLarge
• Colors: Orange, Blue and Black
• Packaged: 100 pcs/dispenser box S-L and 90 pcs/dispenser box XL, 2X 10 dispenser boxes/case