For applications that requires higher temperature protection this fully liquid proof glove for your hands and forearms offers superior safety. This glove is designed for radiant heat protection to clean hot oil fryer equipment after it has cooled and drained of hot cooking oil, as well as a wide variety of other kitchen work applications. The sewn in heavy cotton double jersey liner provides increased insulation from radiant heat up to 450° F. Our unique etched finish, offers a non-slip grip in wet and oily applications. The reinforced hang loop at the edge of the glove allows for easy storage when not in use, and for drying after cleaning.
• 100% Neoprene
• Fully Liquid Proof Glove
• Withstands Radiant Temperatures up to 450° F
• Length: 14”, 18" and 21"
• Color: Black
• Sewn in Cotton Jersey and Foam Liner
• Etched Finish for Sure-Grip Handling
• Complies with 21 CFR (parts 170-199) for Food Handling
• Available in Size: L
• 1 per Polybag
• 12 Pairs per Inner Carton
• 2 Inner Cartons per Case
• 24 Pairs per Master Carton
APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:
• Food Processing, Food Preparation, Food Handling, Restaurant Kitchen Cleaning
*The integrtated Sanitized antimicrobial treatment upgrades the value of gloves by bringing freshness, comfort and protection. This treatment function brings reliably and permanently equips the material against the bacterial and fungal growth.
• Download Data Sheet
• How to Buy 935 Series
• Download CE Reference Guide